[JPL] Jazz Bios

Bill Barton seekandlisten at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 18:06:16 EST 2007

There have been some excellent books already recommended here.  I'd add the
following to the list-in-progress:
*1.  Bright Moments* by John Kruth (a very colorfully written biography of
Rahsaan Roland Kirk)
2.  *Rat Race Blues* by Noal Cohen & Michael Fitzgerald (a brilliantly
researched biography of Gigi Gryce - essential)

Bill Barton
www.kbcs.fm
*CODA*
*Signal to Noise*