[JPL] Duke/Preminger

Jim Wilke jwilke123 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 11 18:49:17 EST 2007

Jae, as a matter of fact, he did!   But not as Duke Ellington.  He was
"Pie Eye",  leader of the P.I.Five playing in a roadhouse visited by
Jimmy Stewart, who sits down on the piano bench with "Pie Eye" and does
a little impromptu  four-hand with him on the tune "Happy Anatomy"!
The film is available on DVD - worth seeing, and hearing.

Jim Wilke