[JPL] Duke/Preminger

Jae Sinnett jaejazz at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 11 19:00:32 EST 2007

Oops...sorry about that unfinished email. I'll blame it on the cold medicine. I actually set that up wrong...I should have said that Duke's Orchestra played the score but who actually did most of the writing?

  Jae Sinnett

  For sponsorship info: email jplsponsor at jazzweek.com

Speaking of Duke...a little trivia. He scored Preminger's Anatomy Of A Murder yes...but did he actually appear in the film?

Jae Sinnett

Sponsorship information: jplsponsor at jazzweek.com