[JPL] Wild Years - December 11th

Cory Weeds cory at cellarjazz.com
Tue Dec 11 19:28:57 EST 2007

ARTIST, SONG, ALBUM, LABEL, YEAR

Dave Brubeck - Blue Rondo A La Turk, Time Out, Columbia, 1959

Dave Brubeck - These Foolish Things, Jazz At Oberlin, OJC, 1953

David Hazeltine - I Should Care, The Inspiration Suite, Sharp Nine
Records, 2007

Tardo Hammer - Focus, Look Stop & Listen, Sharp Nine Records, 2007

David Hazeltine - Don't Walk Away, The Inspiration Suite, Sharp Nine
Records, 2007

Tardo Hammer - Look Stop & Listen, Look Stop & Listen, Sharp Nine
Records, 2007

David Hazeltine - Motivation, The Inspiration Suite, Sharp Nine
Records, 2007

Tardo Hammer - Super Jet, Look Stop & Listen, Sharp Nine Records, 2007

David Hazeltine - Personage Of Wes, The Inspiration Suite, Sharp Nine
Records, 2007

Tardo Hammer - If You Could See Me Now, Look Stop & Listen, Sharp
Nine Records, 2007

Fraser MacPherson - I Got Rhythm, Live @ Puccini's, Cellar Live,  2007

Fraser MacPherson - All The Things You Are, Live @ Puccini's, Cellar
Live, 2007

Miles Black - It's Alright With Me, Some Enchanted Evening, Cellar
Live, 2007

Miles Black - On Green Dolphin Street, Some Enchanted Evening, Cellar
Live, 2007

Ian Hendrickson-Smith - Big Weeds, Blues In The Basement, Cellar
Live, 2007

Night Crawlers - Cookin At The Continental, Presenting, Cellar Live,
2007

Bruno Hubert Trio - Little Drummer Boy, Cellar Live Christmas, Cellar
Live, 2005

B3 Kings - We Three Kings, Cellar Live Christmas, Cellar Live, 2005

Richard Underhill - In The Shadows, Kensington Suite, Stubby Records,
2007

Richard Underhill - A Day In The Park, Stubby Records, 2007

Wild Years
102.7 CFRO, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Every Tuesday from 2:30 to 5:00 with John Orysik (hosted today by
Cory Weeds)