[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - 12/11/07

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Dec 12 06:24:57 EST 2007

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Tuesday December 11, 2007
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Rob McConnell - Big Band Christmas - What Are You Doin' New Year's Eve? - (Concord)
*Carl Saunders - Exploration - Dearly Beloved - (MAMA)
*Fabian Zone - The Masters Return! - Chameleon - (CAP)
*Tom Harrell - Light On - Sky Life - (HighNote)
*Ricardo Silveira - Outro Rio - O Sol Na Janela - (Adventure)
*Larry Carlton - Live In Tokyo - Rio Samba - (335)
Hiroko Kokubu - Moments - Listen To My Heartbeat - (JVC)
*Diana Krall - The Very Best - East Of The Sun - (Verve)
9:00pm
*Mike Barone - By Request - My Melancholy Baby - (Rhubarb)
Kym Purling - Liquid Dancing - If I Only Had A Brain - (5 Spot)
Ken Song - Goin' Wes - Everything Happens To Me - (Primrose Lane)
Chris Stewart - Phoenix - Hi-Fly - (Tempest)
Akiko Tsuruga - Sweet And Funky - Sweet And Lovely - (18th & Vine)
Rob Schneiderman - Smooth Sailing - You Stepped Out Of A Dream - (Reservoir)
Misha Tsiganov - Always Going West - Another rainy Day - (Power Light)
10:00pm
Bob Florence - Eternal Licks & Grooves - Appearing In Cleveland - (MAMA)
*David Joel - Spiral Sky - Other Side Of The Sun - (Turning Pont)
*Richard Cole - Shade - You Don't Know What Love Is - (Origin)
*Rob Lockart - Parallel Lives - All Or Nothing At All - (Origin)
*New York Voices - A Day Like This - The World Keeps You Waiting - (MCG)
*Kurt Elling - Nightmoves - Where Are You, My Love? - (Concord)
11:00pm
*Maria Schneider - Sky Blue - The 'Pretty' Road - (artistShare)
David Sills - Green - Prelude To A Kiss - (Origin)
*Deep Blue Organ Trio - Folk Music - I Thought About You - (Origin)
Calvin Keys - Calvinesque' - What's Goin On - (Silverado)
Scott Hamilton - Live In London - When Your Lover Has Gone - (Concord)
Elis Regina/Ton Jobim - Elis & Tom - Pois É - (Philips)

*Indicates recent release