[JPL] Sinatra in Denver

mfa - jazz radio promotion & publicity MitchellFeldmanAssociates at Comcast.net
Wed Dec 12 10:13:13 EST 2007

AG -

Didn't know Hizzoner bought Baetano's which was right around the
corner from where I used to live in Denver.

I hope they were smart enough to keep those sausage rolls on the menu.

Gotta love those!

Mitchell
[JPL] Sinatra in Denver

Arturo arturo893 at qwest.net
Tue Dec 11 15:56:53 EST 2007
Michelle: I'm sure you'll recall the famed Gaetano's on 38th and Tejon
in
the former Italian stornghold of Denver, In the 1950 and 1960s that
was the
hang out for mob members and Frank was a frequent diner there whenever
in
Denver. The family sold it a few years ago and now it is owned by the
Mayor
Hickenlooper company that owns a brewery and restaurants. The cuisine is
still the best "down-home" Italian food in the Mile High City and it
still
has its Sinatra Shrine, Sinatra music background and ambience. Vocalist
Kathy Kidd was impressed when I took her there for dinner 2 years ago
while
she was in town.

Arturo