[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz with Jason Miller 91.3 KVLU 12-11-07

JASON M MILLER jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Wed Dec 12 10:49:43 EST 2007

Afternoon Jazz
Hosted By Jason M. Miller
Mon. - Fri. 1p-3p
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

Airdate: Tuesday 12-11-07

www.kvlu.org

Artist - Song(s) - Album - (Label)

    HOUR ONE

Theme

  BREAK

Amanda Carr - Soon - Soon (OMS)
Dinah Washington - You Go To My Head - Dinah Jams (Emarcy)

  BREAK

Gary Brunotte - You & The Night & The Music - Manic Moments (Sincopato)
Brian Vanarsdale Quintet - Three And One - From The Heart (Jazz
Excursion)
Phil Woods - A Sleepin' Bee - Live (Novus/RCA)

  BREAK

Phil Urso & Carl Saunders - My Funny Valentine - Salute Chet Baker
(Jazzed Media)
Chet Baker - Your My Thrill - Sings and Plays From The Film "Let's Get
Lost" (Novus/RCA)
David Sills - Moon And Sand - Green (Origin)
Larry Willis - It Could Happen To You - My Funny Valentine (Evidence)

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

Miles Davis Quintet - Autumn Leaves - Live At The Monterey Jazz
Festival (1963)
                                      Highlights, Vol.1  (MJF)
Upper Left Trio - As Afternoon Falls - Three (Origin)
Vanessa Rubin - Autumn - Soul Eyes (Novus/RCA)
Matt Wilson's Arts & Crafts - We'll Be Together Again - Wake Up! (To
What's Happening) (Palmetto)
The Carl Saunders Exploration - Dearly Beloved - The Lost Bill Holman
Charts (MaMa)

  BREAK

The John Brown Quintet - Hello - Terms Of Art  (jbjazz)
Dave Stryker - I Didn't Know What Time It Was - The Chase (Mel Bay)
Richie Hart - Naima - Blue Night Special (Miramar)

  BREAK

Michael Berkowitz & The Gene Krupa Orchestra - Starburst (Theme) /
Leave Us Leap? - Thinking Of Gene (Sea Breeze)