[JPL] Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist; Wednesday, December 12, 2007; 10 AM to Noon Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Wed Dec 12 15:07:39 EST 2007

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
10 AM to Noon Pacific

*         Grazyna Auguscik / Don’t Explain / Live Sounds Live (GMA)
*         Bob DeVos / Naima / Playing For Keeps (Savant)
*         John Tropea / Close But No Guitar / Take Me Back To The Ol’ School
(STP)
*         Peter Bernstein / Means and Ends / Brain Dance (Criss Cross)
*         Joe Locke / You Don’t Know What Love Is / Very Early
(SteepleChase)
*         Flora Purim / Light As A Feather / Butterfly Dreams (Milestone)
*         Wayne Escoffery / Sky Dive / Veneration (Savant)
*         Chick Corea / Tones For Joan’s Bones / Tones For Joan’s Bones
(Atlantic)
*         Lester Bowie / Unchained Melody / When The Spirit Returns
(Dreyfus)
*         John McLaughlin / Do You Hear The Voices That You Left Behind? /
Johnny McLaughlin Electric Guitarist (Columbia)
*         Mark Murphy / In The Evenin’ / Memories Of You (HighNote)
*         David Kikoski / Games / Almost Twilight (Criss Cross)
*         Yoron Israel Organic / Lonnie’s Lament / Basic Traneing (Ronja)
*         John McLean / Do Nothing Till You Hear From Me / Better Angels
(Origin)
*         Brent Jensen / One More Mile / One More Mile (Origin)
Recent adds to our rotation - streaming and available 24/7/365:
*         John McLean / Better Angels (Origin)
*         Joe Locke Quartet / Sticks and Strings (Jazz Eyes)
*         3 Cohens / Braid (Anzic)
*         Jonathan Kreisberg / The South Of Everywhere (Mel Bay)
Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 – Broadcasting Live From Our Studios
Overlooking The San Francisco Bay
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Times
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707

Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier
Gallery 41 <http://www.gallery41.com/>
PO Box 8415; Berkeley, CA 94707
Tel: 510.528.0326 / Fax: 510.528.6777
Straight Ahead & Strive For Tone - A Jazz Blog
<http://jazzfromgallery41.blogspot.com/>