[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 12/12

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Thu Dec 13 00:45:55 EST 2007

Wednesday, Dec 12, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Sonny Fortune: Love Song, You And The Night And The Music (18th & Vine 1053)

8:21pm
Grace Kelly: Every Road I Walked, Every Road I Walked (Pazz 14)

8:26pm
Mark Weinstein: Crescent, Con Alma (Jazzheads 1154)

8:41pm
Sarah Vaughan: The Shadow Of Your Smile, Jazz Icons Bonus Disc (Naxos)

8:49pm
Dave Brubeck: Unisphere, Jazz Icons Bonus Disc (Naxos)

Live Interview with Danilo Perez

9:01pm
Danilo Perez: Panamonk, Panamonk (Impulse 190)

9:28pm
Danilo Perez: Cosa Linda, Central Avenue (Impulse 279)

9:44pm
Danilo Perez: ...Till Then, ...Till Then (Verve 000286)

9:56pm
Danilo Perez: Elegant Dance, Motherland (Verve 314543904)

10:04pm
Tom Harrell: Contrary Mary, Light On (HighNote 7171)

10:13pm
David Hazeltine: Don't Walk Away, The Inspiration Suite (Sharp Nine 1039)

10:20pm
Deep Blue Organ Trio: Ceora, Folk Music (Origin 82489)

10:32pm
Gerald Wilson: Allegro, Monterey Moods (Mack Avenue 1039)

10:38pm
Mulgrew Miller: Song For Darnell, Live At The Kennedy Center Vol 2
(Maxjazz 219)

10:48pm
Roy Haynes: After Sunrise, A Life In Time (Dreyfus 36715)

11:00pm
Howard Wiley: Twelve Gates To The City, The Angola Project (H.N.I.C.)

11:04pm
3 Cohens: Freedom, Braid (Anzic 7001)

11:13pm
P.J. Perry/Campbell Ryga: Conn Alto, Joined At The Hip (Cellar Live 101506)

11:22pm
Dexter Gordon: I Want More, Jazz Icons Bonus Disc (Naxos)

11:34pm
John Coltrane: I Want To Talk About You, Jazz Icons Bonus Disc (Naxos)

10:41pm
Mike Longo: Tenderly, Float Like A Butterfly (Cap 1006)

11:46pm
Duke Ellington: Mr Gentle & Mr Cool, Newport 1958 (Mosaic 1014)

11:53pm
Houston Person: Rock Me To Sleep, Thinking Of You (HighNote 7177)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston