[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - 12/12/07

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Dec 13 05:16:35 EST 2007

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Wednesday December 12, 2007
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Phil Woods - Round Trip - Fill The Woods With laughter - (Verve)
Ettore Stratta - Symphonic Bossa Nova - One Note Samba/Girl From Ipanema - (Teldec)
Djavan - A Voz E O Violão - Flor De Lis - (Gala)
Jane Duboc - Djavan Songbook #2 - Asa - (Lumiar)
João Gilberto - João - You Do Something To Me - (Verve)
Bebel Gilberto - Tanto Tempo - Summer Samba - (Six Degrees)
João Donato - Amazonas - Amazonas - (Elephant)
HD2 - Songs From The Last Century - Bebe - (Blue Toucan)
Paul Dourge - My Brazilian Jazz - Salvador - (PDM)
Clare Fischer - Lembranças - Curumim - (Concord)
Ricardo Silveira - Outro Rio - My Heart's Way - (Adventure)
9:00pm
*Gerald Wilson - Monterey Moods - Jazz Swing Waltz - (Mack Avenue)
McCoy Tyner - What The World needs Now - The Look Of Love - (Impulse)
*Russell Malone - Live At Jazz Standard - For The Love Of You - (MaxJazz)
*Steve Nelson - Sound-Effect - One Thin Dime - (HighNote)
*Falkner Evans - Arc - Regatta - (CAP)
*Calabria Foti - A Lovely Way To Spend An Evening - For All We Know - (MoCo)
Deep Blue Organ Trio - Folk Music - Ceora - (Origin)
10:00pm
Ernie Krivda - Perdido - Big Bad Band - (Koch)
*Chip Stephens - Holding On To What Counts - Pretty Little Puppet - (Capri)
*South 9 Ensemble - The Llama - Get Me To The Church On Time - (self released)
*David Hazeltine - The Inspiration Suite - Don't Walk Away - (Sharp 9)
*Joe Locke - Sticks And Strings - All Of You  - (Jazz Eyes)
*Bob DeVos - Playing For Keeps - So In Love - (Savant)
*Dee Daniels - Jazzinit - Another Star - (Origin)
Tommy Flanagan - Giant Steps - Central Park West - (Enja)
*New York Voices - A Day Like This - Darn That Dream - (MCG)
11:00pm
Bruce Gates - Joyous Reunion - Dolphin Dance - (Sea Breeze)
Atsuko Hashimoto - Full Organ - Time After Time - (Jas Rac)
*Gary Foster/Putter Smith - Perfect Circularity - Dream Stepper - (AJL)
*Carl Saunders - Exploration - We'll Be Together Again - (MAMA)
*Rob Lockart - Parallel Lives - All Or Nothing At All - (Origin)
*Jon Mayer - So Many Stars - Rip Van Winkle - (Reservoir)
*Billy Taylor/Gerry Mulligan - Live At MCG - Body And Soul - (MCG)

*Indicates recent release