[JPL] Greg Tate's Obituary For Tom Terrell In Village Voice(pluscomments from others)

Bradley M. Stone bstone at science.sjsu.edu
Thu Dec 13 15:56:13 EST 2007

Bobby,

I read this in the middle of the a.m. during a bout with insomnia, and
was utterly captivated by it.  I did not know Tom to the extent that you
apparently did, but I did know him well enough to have felt the energy
and presence of the man - and that "musicologist" bond that all of us
have was especially strong with him.

Drink up, peeps!

Aloha,

Brad