[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz with Jason Miller 91.3 KVLU 12-13-07

JASON M MILLER jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Thu Dec 13 16:47:19 EST 2007

Afternoon Jazz
Hosted By Jason M. Miller
Mon. - Fri. 1p-3p
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

Airdate: Thursday 12-13-07

www.kvlu.org

Artist - Song(s) - Album - (Label)

    HOUR ONE

Theme

  BREAK

Deep Blue Organ Trio - This I Dig Of You - Folk Music (Origin)
Dave Tofani Quartet - A Child Is Born - Nights At The Inn (Solowinds)
Houston Person - I Remember Cliford - A Little Houston On The Side (32
Jazz)

  BREAK

John Stein - Do Nothing Till You Hear From Me - Green Street (Whaling
City Sound)
w/ David Newman alto sax
Brian Vanarsdale Quintet - These Foolish Things - From The Heart (Jazz
Excursion)
Calabria Foti - All Of You - A Lovely Way To Spend An Evening (MoCo)
Mel Torme - A Lovely Way To Spend An Evening - The Great American
Songbook - Live At Michael's Pub (Telarc)
Christian Scott - Paradise Found - Rewind That (Concord)

  BREAK

Pat Metheny & Brad Mehldau - Make Peace - Metheny/Mehldau (Nonesuch)

    HOUR TWO

  BREAK

Lee Wiley - Street Of Dreams - The 1950s - The Singers (Columbia)
w/ Bobby Hackett & His Swinging Strings
Chris connor - I'm Glad There Is You - Warm Cool: The Atlantic Years
(32 Jazz)
Betty Carter - Frenesi - The 1950s - The Singers (Columbia)
Chris Connor - Poor Little Rich Girl - Warm Cool: The Atlantic Years
(32 Jazz)

  BREAK

Jimmy Dorsey & His Orchestra - Manhattan - Perfidia (Laserlight)
Clark Terry - Happy Go Lucky Local - A Celebration of Duke (Pablo Today)
Zoot Sims - Tonight I Shall Sleep With A Smile On My Face - A
Celebration of Duke (Pablo Today)
Michel Petrucciani - She Did It Again/Take The "A" Train/She Did It
Again - Solo Live (Dreyfus)

  BREAK

Lee Morgan - Cornbread - Cornbread (Blue Note)
Christian Scott - The 9 - Anthem (concord)

  BREAK

Brother Jack McDuff - Hot Barbecue - Brotherly Love (Concord)