[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - 12/13/07

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Dec 14 05:23:46 EST 2007

  Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Thursday December 13, 2007
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Arturo Sandoval/Ed Calle - Playboy Latin Jazz Christmas - Jingle Bells - (Concord)
Herb Ellis - Down-home - I'm A Lover - (Justice)
*Stevens, Siegel, Ferguson - Get Out Of Town - Crazy He Calls Me - (Imaginary)
Dave Grusin - Two For The Road - Dreamsville - (grp)
*Bobby Floyd - Notes To And From My Friends - Your basic Gospel Song - (Chicken Coup)
Loston Harris - Comes Love - Easy Listening Blues - (N2K)
*Houston Person - Thinking Of You - I Didn't Know What Time It Was - (HighNote)
Scott Hamilton - With Strings - Goodbye Mr. Evans - (Concord)
9:00pm
Eric Gale - Ginseng Woman/Multiplication - Ginseng Woman - (Legacy
Les McCann - On The Soul Side - Early Riser - (Music Masters)
*Ricardo Silveira - Outro Rio - Lembranças - (Adventure)
*Joe Locke - Sticks And Strings - A Word Before You Go - (Jazz Eyes)
*Steve Allee - Colors - Tree Stories - (Owl)
David Sills - Green - Melon Head - (Origin)
*Dena Derose - Live At Jazz Standard Vol. 1 - Lover - (MaxJazz)
10:00pm
*John Blount - Better Days Ahead - Tropicale - (Sea Breeze)
Joe Magnarelli - Why Not - How Deep Is The Ocean - (Criss Cross)
*Ben Paterson - Breathing Space - Whisper Not - (OA2)
*Michael O'Neill - Still Dancin' - Alone Together - (Jazzmo)
*Mike Longo - Float Like A Butterfly - Blue Spirits - (CAP)
*Jim Balagurchik - Free At Last - Free At Last - (JB)
Dave Brubeck - Time Out - Blue Rondo A La Turk - (Columbia)
*Mark Weinstein - Con Alma - Broadway Local - (Jazzheads)
11:00pm
Rob McConnell - Even Canadians Get The Blues - The Countless Blues - (Concord)
Gene Harris - Trio Plus One - Gene's Lament - (Concord)
Jimmy Smith - Dot Com Blues - Mood Indigo - (Blue Thumb)
Pat Metheny - We Live Here - To The End Of The World - (Geffen)
Bill Moio - Let's Go - My One And Only Love - (Kit Kat)
Billy Taylor/Gerry Mulligan - Live At MCG - Indiana - (MCG)

*Indicates recent release