[JPL] Chris Botti review by Nate Chinen

s8nochaser at aol.com s8nochaser at aol.com
Fri Dec 14 12:59:12 EST 2007

 The guy is a complete snooze, as far as I'm concerned.

The proof of the pudding is how far below his band-mates he appears to be in reality, having seen & heard him at Monterey, and having suffered through the oft repeated PBS show in it's entirety (not all in one sitting.....that would be impossible for me to withstand).

I tells it as I sees it.

Mike Schwartz/KSJS