[JPL] Re: Foreword Playlist KIPO 89.3 FM Honolulu, Hawaii

ray cruz salsaymas at hawaiiantel.net
Fri Dec 14 14:21:42 EST 2007

Aloha & Happy Holidays from Paradise!

Foreword Play List on KIPO - 89.3FM, Honolulu HI

Host: Ray Cruz
Time: 8:00a – 9:00a Weekly – Morning Drive
Format: Smooth Jazz, Classic R&B, News & Information

** This play list shows only spins that are listed on the current Jazz
Week Smooth Album Chart and CD’s that we currently have in our
library**

Ray Cruz
738 Kaheka Street Suite 101
Honolulu, HI 96814-3726
808-955-8821 Office
808-226-1221

Artist – Project – Title – Label

Monday - 12/10/07

8:00am
U-Nam – Back From The 80’s – Keeping The Faith – Trippin’ N’ Rhythm
Norman Brown – Stay With Me – Soul Dance – Peak
Brian Simpson –Above The Clouds – Fiona’s Song – Rendezvous
Paul Brown – Up Front – Don’t Let Me Be Lonely Tonight – GRP
Various Artists – Smooth Island Jazz Christmas -Christmas Time Is Here
featuring Gabriel Mark Hasselbach –          Quiet Strom Records

8:30am
Rick Braun & Richard Elliot – R N’ R – Sao Paulo – ARTizen
Joyce Cooling – Revolving Doors – Mildred’s Attraction – Narada Jazz

Tuesday - 12/11/07

8:00am
Doc Powell – Jazzin’ Surround (Sampler) – Upward Bound – Heads Up
Al Jarreau & George Benson – Givin’ It Up – Concord
Paul Hardcastle – Hardcastle V – Lucky Star – Trippin’ N’ Rhythm
Rocco Ventrella – Give Me The Groove – Feel Like Makin’ Love – Smooth
Sounds Music
Queen Latifah – Trav’lin’ Light – Don’t Cry Baby – Verve
Various Artists – Smooth Island Jazz Christmas – Jingle Bell Rock –
Quiet Storm Records
New York Voices – A Day Like This – Don’t You Worry About A Thing –
MCG Jazz
8:30am
A. Ray Fuller – The Weeper – If You Really Love Me – A. Ray Artist
Inc.

Wednesday - 12/12/07

8:00am
Jazzmasters – Free As The Wind – Jazzmaters V – Trippin’ N’ Rhythm
Jimmy Sommers – Sunset Collective – Happy Hour – Gemini
Hiroshima – Jazzin’ Surround (Sampler) – Eternal Phoenix – Heads Up
Dotsero – A Season Of Wonder – Do You Hear What I Hear – Cinderblock
Records
Eric Marienthal – Just Around The Corner – Your Move – Peak

8:30am
Joey Sommerville feat. Marian Meadows – Like You Mean It – Sojo Music
Inc.

Thursday - 12/13/07

8:00am – Classic Rhythm & Blues
Aretha Franklin – Rock Steady
Al Green – Let’s Stay Together
Pointer Sisters – Yes We Can Can
The Temptations – Get Ready
Jr. Walker & The All Stars – Shotgun
Smokey Robinson & The Miracles – Ooo Baby Baby
Otis Redding – White Christmas

8:30am
Booker T & The Mg’s – Green Onions
Wilson Pickett – In The Midnight Hour
Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes – Hope That We Can Be Together Soon
Friday - 12/14/07

8:00am
Ramsey Lewis – Sun Goddess – Sun Goddess – Columbia
Paul Brown featuring Rick Braun – White Sand – Mr.Cool – Peak
Chris Standring – Soul Express – As – Trippn’ N’ Rhythm
New York Voices - A Day Like This – A Day Like This – MCG Jazz
Peter White Feat. Mindi Abair & Rick Braun – I Can’t Wait For
Christmas - ARTizen

8:30am
Fourplay with Take 6 – The Best Of Fourplay – Higher Ground – Warner
Brothers
Lee Retinour – The Best Of Lee Retinour – 4 On 6 – GRP

Ray Cruz
Hawaii Public Radio
738 Kaheka St. Suite 101
Honolulu, Hawaii 96814-3726