[JPL] Chris Botti review by Nate Chinen

Michael Edwards bluriter at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 14 19:14:44 EST 2007

Good, great, bad or infdifferent, one part of the post i can certainly endorse - having met him and spoken with him after his St Lucia jazz fest appearance in 2005, is that he's one of the most amiable and congenial musical artistes around. No airs, no rudeness nor condescension.

Seek God continually