[JPL] PLAYLIST: :"General Eclectic", WCVF-FM, 12/14/07 (Christmas show #1)

Tom Bingham mason2042 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 13:10:34 EST 2007

Skafish's piano trio version of "O Come Come Emmanuel" caused the most stir
on today's "GE", the first of two scheduled Christmas programs.  Listeners
couldn't figure out who it was - guesses ranged from Brubeck to Bad Plus! To
the list:

Thomas Marriott/Bill Anschell/Jeff Johnson/John Bishop - Christmas Time Is
Here - The Cool Season

Darryl Purpose - The Gift of the Magi - The Gift of the Magi

Finest Kind - Shepherds Arise - Feasts & Spirits

Pete Jolly Trio - It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year - Jazz Yule Love
(various artists)

Shannon Janssen - O Come All Ye Faithful/Hark the Herald Angels Sing - The
Keys of Christmas

Tami Briggs - Lo, How A Rose E'er Blooming - The Christmas Story
.
Skafish - O Come O Come Emmanuel - Tidings of Comfort and Joy

Danan Healy - The Christmas Song - Christmas Time Rocks

Fiona Mackenzie - Reul Thorach an Aigh - Duan Nollaig: A Gaelic Christmas

Fats Domino - I'll Be Home For Christmas - Christmas is a Special Day

cast, featuring Brian D' Arcy James - White Christmas - Irving Berlin's
White Christmas, The Musical

Thom Schuyler & Craig Bickhardt (featuring Michael Johnson) - Mary and
Joseph, Rejoice - Precious Child

Misty River - Empty Christmas Stocking - Midwinter: Songs of Christmas

Bev Barnett & Greg Newlon - Christmas For Cowboys - Starry, Starry Night

Richard Thorne - The Prince of Peace Waa Born on Christmas Day - One Plus
Six

Terry Kitchen - Christmas Card - Heaven Here on Earth

Barry McLoughlin - Christmas Carol - Acoustic Rainbow, Vol. 30 (various
artists)

Lisa Phenix - Santa Claus is Coming To Town - Holidays Are For Hugging

Fooling April - Every Single Christmas - CD single

Shawn Glynn - Overjoyed - This Is Christmas

Michael Hill - The Little Drummer Boy - My Blue Christmas

Peter Rapanaro - Christmas Bouquet - The Secret of Christmas

The Uncle Brothers - Doggie Underneath the Mistletoe - Mooseltoe

Stevie Tombstone -Christmas on Red River - Devils Game

Accidentals - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - I'm Not Going Home
For Christmas

Richie McDonald - Christmas in New York - If Every Day Could Be Christmas

Bonnie Lee Panda - Angel Wings - Magical Winter Day

Debi Smith - From the Hills of Bethlehem - The Soprano Christmas

Last year, I scheduled two Christmas shows and the second was snowed out.
This year's advanced forecast seems to indicate that I'll actually be able
to the second one this year, next Friday! If not, have a Merry Holiday
Season and I'll see you in 2008 (no show on 12/28).
One more thing before I forget, plans are underway for a "General Eclectic"
podcast in 2008, but I'm not holding my breath just  yet!

--
Tom Bingham
"General Eclectic"