Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 16 23:39:07 EST 2007

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Duke Ellington--Take the A Train--Most Requested--Columbia
Count Basie--Back to the Apple--Jazz Profile--Blue Note
Ivie Anderson--It Don't Mean A Thing--Most Requested--Columbia
Jimmie Lunceford--Taint What You Do--The War--Sony
Louis Armstrong--You Rascal You--You're Drivin Me Crazy--Columbia

Dexter Gordon--It's You Or No One--Classic--Blue Note
Tardo Hammer--Our Delight--Look, Stop and Listen--Sharp Nine
Shawn Montiero--On Green Dolphin Street--Never Let Me Go--Azzuria

Ahmad Jamal--Manhattan Reflections--Free Flight--Impulse

Mario Bauza--A Night in Tunisia--944 Columbus--Messidor
Johnny Blas--Afro-Rican--Skin and Bones--Cubop
Jazz on The Latin Side All Stars--Yes or No--Tambolero--Saungu

Sathima Bea Benjamin--I Got It Bad--A Morning In Paris--Ekapa
Betty Carter--You Go To My Head--It's Not About The Melody--Verve
Sarah Vaughan--Easy Living--How Long Has This Been Going On--Pablo

Larry Vuckovich--Yesterdays--Reunion--Tetrachord
Gil Scot-Heron--Winter In America--First Minute of A New Day--TVT
Wallace Roney--Just My Imagination--Mystikal--High Note

Nina Simone--Young, Gifted and Black--Legendary Nina Simone--BMG
Jimmy Heath--Heritage Hum--Turn Up The Heath--Planet Arts
Don Pullen--Jana's Delight--New Beginnings--Blue Note
Terell Stafford--Taking a Chance--Taking Chances-Maxjazz

David Hazeltine--Motivation--The Inspiration  Suite--Sharp Nine
Ron Carter--Seven Steps--Dear Miles--Blue Note
Rene Marie--I  Like You--How  Can  I  ?--Maxjazz
Gary Bartz--Impressions--There  Goes  The  Neighborhood--Candid

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY  BEBOP  EVENING--EDDIE  JEFFERSON