[JPL] PLAYLIST: 12-16-07 Sunday Jazz Matinee/WSHA FM 88.9

Benjamin Boddie bfboddie at msn.com
Mon Dec 17 02:01:58 EST 2007

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org<http://www.wshafm.org/>

Sunday Jazz Matinee
For The Love Of Jazz
Ben Boddie
bfboddie at msn.com<mailto:bfboddie at msn.com>

Noon
Jon Mayer - Spring Can Really Hang You Up The Most - So Many Stars - Reservoir Records - 2007
Rufus Reid - When She Smiles Upon Your Face - Live At The Kennedy Center - Motema Music - 2007
Fabian Zone Trio - All Blues - The Masters Return! - CAP - 2007
Herbie Hancock - Tea Leaf Prophecy - River - Verve - 2007
Trio West - Christmas Time Is Here - Plays Holiday Songs - 2007
Brooke Sofferman - Kamocity - Fine Whines - Summit Records - 2007
Luciana Souza - When We Dance - The New Bossa Nova - Verve - 2007
Charlie Haden - First Song (For Ruth) - Verve - 2007

1:00
John Brown Quintet - Moanin' - Terms Of Art - John Brown - 2007
Gary Brunotte - Mas Que Nada - Manic Moments - Sincopato Records - 2007
Carl Saunders Exploration - Primrose - The Lost Bill Holman Charts - MAMA Records - 2007
Calabria Foti - When Light Are Low/Linger In My Arms - A Lovely Way To Spend An Evening - MoCo Records - 2007
Nate Najar Trio - Santa Claus Is Coming To Town - Christmas - Blue Line Music - 2007
Cyrus Chestnut - Love Me Tender - Cyrus Plays Elvis - Koch Records - 2007
Michael Camacho - Skylark - Just For You - New Found Records - 2007
Radam Schwartz - The Kicker - Conspiracy For Positivity - Arabesque Recordings - 2007

2:00
Ryan Cohan - Hope - One Sky - Motema Music - 2007
Paul Bollenback - Alter Ego - Invocation - Elefant Dreams - 2007
Tineke Postma - Synchronicity - A Journey That Matters - Foreign Media Jazz - 2007
Giacomo Gates - The Bues Are Out Of Town - Luminosity - Doubledave Music - 2007
Grover Washington/Terence Blanchard - Blue Christmas - Swing Into Christmas - Columbia - 1995
Houston Person - That Sunday That Summer/Funny - Thinking Of You - High Note - 2007
Bobby Floyd - The Very Thought Of You - Notes To And From My Friends - Chicken Coup Records - 2007
Onaje Allan Gumbs - The Fishin' Pond - Sack Full Of Dreams - 18th & Vine - 2007

3:00
John Brown Quintet - Buhaina, Buhaina - Terms Of Art - John Brown - 2007
Frank Morgan - Billie's Bounce - A Night The Life - High Note - 2007
David 'Fathead' Newman - Old Folks - Life - High Note - 2007
John Brown Quintet - I'll Be Home For Christmas - Merry Christmas Baby - John Brown - 2007
Ray Brown Trio/Vanessa Rubin - White Christmas - Christmas Songs - Telarc Jazz - 1999
Oscar Peterson - Christmas Waltz - Christmas - Telarc Jazz - 1995
Babs Gonzales - Be-Bop Santa Claus - Hipsters' Holiday - Rhino - 1989
Nat King Cole - The Christmas Song (Merry Christmas To You) - The Christmas Song - Capitol Records - 1999