[JPL] Programmer/Chefs

Toby Gleason toby_gleason at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 17 13:18:47 EST 2007

Jae,

What a fabulous idea! Good food and good jazz do go together well,
don't they?

Coincidentally, I, too, have something of a food background. I was a
gourmet cookware representative for All Clad and others for 20 years,
as a part-time gig to help support my voice-over career, doing
product demonstrations in stores. I even once got offered a job
teaching omelets at a San Francisco culinary school!

Jazz cooks!

Toby Gleason
KRCB-FM