[JPL] Programmer/Chefs

jturton at comcast.net jturton at comcast.net
Mon Dec 17 13:21:29 EST 2007

Jae,

I've been doing Food and Wine segments on the Jazz Brunch since 1986. We were instrumental in getting both the Boston Wine Expo and Boston Wine Festival @ The Boston Harbor Hotel off the ground, both among the more successful food and wine events in the country. Until about 3 years ago (when I lost two hours of air time) we had chef's and wine folks on air about once a month. Despite not having the chef interviews I am still doing a wine/beer feature with Howie Rubin from one of the area's more popular wine stores approximately once a month. It has been a very important element to the show over the years. Our new website debuted last week and I'll now be able to post lots of new content so the wine interviews will show up there for folks to check out after the fact. The holiday one is posted now for those interested.

Jeff Turton
WFNX Jazz Brunch
fnxradio.com/jazzbrunch

From: Jae Sinnett <jaejazz at yahoo.com>