[JPL] PLAYLIST Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 FM KVLU 12-17-07

JASON M MILLER jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Mon Dec 17 16:17:41 EST 2007

Afternoon Jazz
Hosted By Jason M. Miller
Mon. - Fri. 1p-3p
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

Airdate: Monday 12-17-07

www.kvlu.org

Artist - Song(s) - Album - (Label)

    HOUR ONE
Theme

  BREAK
Sun Ra and his Arkestra - Saturn - Greatest Hits: Easy Listening For
Intergalactic Travel (Evidence)

  BREAK
The John Brown Quintet - Caravan - Terms Of Art (jbjazz)
Mark Weinstein - Cresent - Con Alma (Jazzheads)

  BREAK
Sara Gazarek - I've Got A Great Idea - Return To You (Native Language)
Deborah Cox - Blue Skies - Destination Moon (Decca)
Gail Pettis - Desafinado - May I Come In? (OA2)

  BREAK
Frank Morgan - Love Story - Reflections (High Note)
Frank Morgan - Now's The Time - Easy Living (Contemporary)
 w/ The Cedar Walton Trio
Art Farmer/Frank Morgan - I Remember You - Central Avenue Reunion
(Contemporary)
/Lou Levy/Eric Von Essen/Albert "Tootie" Heath

    HOUR TWO
  BREAK
Richie Cole - Save Your Love For Me - The Man With The Horn (Jazz
Excursion)
Greg Chako - People Will Say We're In Love - Paint A Picture, Tell A
Story (CP 88-8)

  BREAK
Greg Chako - Murtabop - Paint A Picture, Tell A Story (CP 88-8)
Gerry Mulligan & Chet Baker - Line For Lyons - Carnegie Hall Concert,
Volume One (CTI)
Roy Eldridge/Flip Phillips/ - High On An Open Mike - 1947: WNEW
Saturday Night Swing Session (Everest)
Specs Powel/Charlie Ventura/
Ralph Burns/Mel Torme/Buddy Rich

  BREAK
Bobby Broom - Can't Buy Me Love - Song And Dance (Origin)
Deep Blue Organ Trio - Ceora - Folk Music (Origin)
  BREAK