[JPL] Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist Monda, December 17, 2007 10 AM - Noon Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Mon Dec 17 16:19:42 EST 2007

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Monday, December 17, 2007
10 AM to Noon Pacific

*         Jack Wilson / Harbor Freeway 5 PM / Something Personal (Blue Note)
*         Joe Locke & Geoffrey Keezer Group / Fractured / Live In Seattle
(Origin)
*         Taj Mahal / Senor Blues / Senor Blues (RCA)
*         Jane Ira Bloom / Most Distant Galaxy / Art & Aviation (Arabesque)
*         Russell Gunn / Memory Of Waterford / Smokin’ Gunn (HighNote)
*         Larry Goldings / Pegasus / Sweet Science (Palmetto)
*         Oliver Nelson / Six and Four / Straight Ahead (OJC)
*         Jason Moran / Artists Ought To Be Writing / Artist In Residence
(Blue Note)
*         Geoffrey Keezer / Shiny Shell Lullaby / Falling Up (MaxJazz)
*         Charlie Haden, Jan Garbarek, Egberto Gismonti / Folk Song / Folk
Songs (ECM)
*         Pat Metheny / Are You Going With Me? / Off Ramp (ECM)
*         Betty Carter / Feed The Fire / Feed The Fire (Polygram)
*         Betty Carter / All Or Nothing At All / Feed The Fire (Polygram)
*         Ray Charles & Betty Carter / Baby It’s Cold Outside / Ray Charles
and Betty Carter (Atlantic)
*         Guitar Madness / Have Yourself A Very Merry Christmas / Welcome
Everything (John McLean Music)
*         Guitar Madness / We Three Kings / Welcome Everything (John McLean
Music)
*         Jimmy Smith / Greensleves / Organ Grinder Swing (Verve)
Recent adds to our rotation - streaming and available 24/7/365:
*         John McLean / Better Angels (Origin)
*         Joe Locke Quartet / Sticks and Strings (Jazz Eyes)
*         3 Cohens / Braid (Anzic)
*         Jonathan Kreisberg / The South Of Everywhere (Mel Bay)
Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 – Broadcasting Live From Our Studios
Overlooking The San Francisco Bay
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Times
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707

Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier
Gallery 41 <http://www.gallery41.com/>
PO Box 8415; Berkeley, CA 94707
Tel: 510.528.0326 / Fax: 510.528.6777
Straight Ahead & Strive For Tone - A Jazz Blog
<http://jazzfromgallery41.blogspot.com/>