[JPL] Joel Dorn

TomtheJazzman tomthejazzman at embarqmail.com
Mon Dec 17 16:23:23 EST 2007

Hi Bobby and All.  I hate to confirm that Joel did pass away earlier
today of a heart attack.  This was after beating prostate cancer a few
years back.  I talked with his associate Kevin Calabro earlier this
afternoon and Kevin confirmed his passing.  Joel was such a breath of
fresh air and always full of excitement.  He did leave us some beautiful
music.  Keven asked that we play some of Joe's releases in his memory
which seems like a great idea.  ALOHA  Tom