[JPL] Joel Dorn

r durfee rdurfee2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 17 16:21:07 EST 2007

Nick Peron and I interviewed Joel for about ninety
minutes on the phone a few years back...we could hear
the water dripping in the bath tub the whole
while...it was audible on the edited version I later
ran. A lot of fun talking with him. He must have
gotten kinda waterlogged!

Sorry to get this report, however unconfirmed. He
contributed greatly to the music. thanks...roy

--- "Jackson, Bobby" <Bobby.Jackson at ideastream.org>