[JPL] Joel Dorn

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Mon Dec 17 18:04:09 EST 2007

Bobby, et al,

Joel was truly one of the good guys in this business.  I will always
treasure our many conversations over the years.

'The Masked Announcer' will sign on at the studio in the sky.

Regards,

Jeff Duperon

mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com

http://www.myspace.com/mrjazzjr

"When you control a man's thinking you do not have to worry about his
actions.  You do not have to tell him not to stand here or go yonder. He
will find his 'proper place' and will stay in it.  You do not need to send
him to the back door.  He will go without being told.  In fact, if there is
no back door, he will cut one for his special benefit. His education makes
it necessary." Carter G. Woodson, circa 1933

Note: This e-mail is intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may
contain information that is privileged and/or confidential.  If you have
received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender at
215-482-1402 and delete the e-mail from your computer.