[JPL] Programmer/Chefs

jturton at comcast.net jturton at comcast.net
Mon Dec 17 18:17:25 EST 2007

Jae,

It was always integrated in to the show. WIth the exception of the BBQ show I used to do the Sunday before Memorial Day the music was rarely food specific. The BBQ/Grill show though always featured area pitmasters with the usual helpful tips and I have hours of great smoked meat music. So it was always a serious party. Lots of fun

For a while we used to post recipes but it was a pain because of the way the website had been set up. Our new site is focused on the Dj's being able to upload lots of multimedia content so I'm just beginning to explore options on what to post in the Jazz Brunch section

With the salmon dish and the New Year on the way how about Pink Champagne (I want to say old Lionel Hampton I can't remember specifically and not near the music collection at the moment) Nothing better than a nicely chilled Rose with Salmon (which I do drink year round) and given the time of year why not make it a bubbly

Jeff

From: Jae Sinnett <jaejazz at yahoo.com>