[JPL] Stolen Moments Playlist 12.17.07

Steve Rubin steve at pacific.net
Mon Dec 17 19:26:05 EST 2007

Stolen Moments Playlist 12.17.07

Bireli Lagrene - I'll See You In My Dreams - Gipsy Project:Just The
Way You Are - Dreyfus
Ruby Braff and the Flying Pizzarellis - When A Woman Loves A Man -
Arbors
Hope Waits - Yesterdays - Hope Waits - Radar Proof
Keith Jarrett -  Ain't Misbehavin'(Live) - Live at Montreux - ECM

John Brown - Lady Bop - Terms of Art - Self Produced
Mundell Lowe & Jim Ferguson - Title Cut - Haunted Heart - LDM
Conrad Herwig - Jay Dot - A Jones for Bones Tones - Criss Cross

Muiza Adnet - Off and On - Sings Monacir Santos - Adventure
Charlie Haden - Hello My Lovely - Best of Quartet West - Verve
Joe Locke - Time Like The Present - Sticks And Strings - Jazz Eyes

Bobby Gordon - Woo-Woo - Plays Joe Marsala:Lower Register - Arbors
Allan Harris - For Sentimental Reasons - Long Live The King - Love
Productions
Marvin Stamm - When She Looks At Me - Alone Together - Jazzed Media

Claire Martin - All Night Long - He Never Mentioned Love - Linn
Peter Beets - Easy Listening Blues - New Groove - Criss Cross
NHOP - The Song Is You - The Unforgettable HHOP Trio Live - ACT

Arnie Somogyi's Ambulance - Captain Courageous - Accident and
Insurgence - Linn
New York Voices - Darn That Dream - A Day Like This - Manchester
Craftsmen's Guild
Loren Stillman - Title Cut - Blind Date - Pirquet

Jimmy Green - Forever - Gifts And  Givers - Criss Cross

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Stolen Moments"
Mondays 2-4:00 PM

KZYX/KZYZ