[JPL] Joel Dorn

s8nochaser at aol.com s8nochaser at aol.com
Mon Dec 17 20:05:26 EST 2007

 RIP Joel.......yeah, he told a couple of Kirk tales when I had him on my program supporting on of the Hyena recordings.

What surprised me on the day of our live phone interview, was that he'd been listening to my program on the now unplugged www.ksjs.org .

He paid me a very nice compliment relating to my on-air style and how I went about presenting the music.
Was/is a huge shot in the arm coming from a cat like Joel, who definitely heard a few things in his time.

Mike Schwartz/KSJS