[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - 12/17/07

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Dec 18 05:21:52 EST 2007

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Monday December 17, 2007
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Phil Woods - Swingchronicity - Along Came Betty - (Jazzed Media)
*Jeff Libman - Not Even The Rain - I'm Old Fashioned - (Tempest)
*Tardo Hammer -Look Stop & Listen - Our Delight - (Sharp 9)
*Chip Stephens - Holding On To What Counts - Everything I Love - (Capri)
George Kontrafouris - Little Daddy's Blues - Invisible Heating Machine - (Chicken Coup)
Ehud Asherie - Lock Out - Un Poco Loco - (Posi-Tone)
*Steve Nelson - Sound-Effect - Sound Essence - (HighNote)
Deborah Cox - Destination Moon - Squeeze Me - (Decca)
9:00pm
*John Blount - Better Days Ahead - Better Days Ahead - (Sea Breeze)
Kenny Barron - Live At Bradley's - Canadian Sunset - (Sunnyside)
*Russell Malone - Live At Jazz Standard - Theme From Gunsmoke - (MaxJazz)
Conrad Herwig - Sketches Of Spain Y Mas - Seven Steps To Heaven - (Half Note)
*Bob Lark - Suggestions - You And the Night And The Music - (Jazzed Media)
Barry Harris - Live In New York - Monking Around - (Reservoir)
10:00pm
Clayton-Hamilton - Absolutely! - Blues For Stephanie - (Lake Street)
Ron Escheté - In The Middle - Bluesette - (Rev Jazz)
Dave Valentin - Come Fly With Me - Come Fly With Me - (HighNote)
*Dena Derose - Live At Jazz Standard Vol. 1 - Get Out Of Town - (MaxJazz)
*Bill Easley - Business Man's Bounce - Hi Fly - (18th & Vine)
Gerry Niewood - Facets - Doxy - (Native Language)
*Tom Harrell - Light On - Contrary Mary - (HighNote)
*Jon Mayer - So Many Stars - You're My Everything - (Reservoir)
11:00pm
Frank Foster - Well Water - Cecilia Is Love - (Pladrum)
Michel Petrucciani - 100 Hearts - 100 Hearts - (Concord)
Elaine Elias - Yule Be Boppin' - I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm - (Blue Note)
Joe Magnarelli - Always There - I Fall In Love Too Easily - (Criss Cross)
*Deep Blue Organ Trio - Folk Music - Never Knew Love Like This Before - (Origin)
Joe Locke - Sticks And Strings - All Of You - (Jazzeyes)

*Indicates recent release