[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 12-18-07

JASON M MILLER jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Tue Dec 18 16:31:09 EST 2007

Afternoon Jazz
Hosted By Jason M. Miller
Mon. - Fri. 1p-3p
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX
Airdate: Tuesday 12-18-07

www.kvlu.org

Artist - Song(s) - Album - (Label)

HOUR ONE

Theme

  BREAK
Paul Desmond - Skylark - Skylark (CTI)
Mundell Lowe & Lloyd Wells - Snowfall - This Ones For Charlie (Azica)
Tom Wolfe & Gene Bertoncini - The Nearness of You - Floating On The
Silence (Summit)
Charlie Byrd/Barney Kessel/Herb Ellis - Benny's Bugle - Great Guitars
(Concord)
Charlie Byrd/Herb Ellis/Mundell Lowe - Seven Come Eleven - The Return
of the Great Guitars (Concord)

  BREAK
Charlie Christian - Boy Meets Goy (Grand Slam) - The Original Guitar
Hero (Columbia/Legacy)
Trio East - I Let A Song Go Out Of My Heart - Best Bets (Origin)
Alexis Cole - You Make Me Feel So Young - Nearer The Sun (Canopy Jazz)
Brian Vanarsdale Quintet - Baby, I Love You - From The Heart (Jazz
Excursion)

  BREAK
Jodie Christian - Lester Left Town - Front Line (Delmark)

    HOUR TWO

  BREAK
Thelonius Monk Quartet - Rhythm-A-Ning - Live At The Monterey Jazz
Festival, Vol.1 (MJF)
Milt Jackson - Yes Sir, That's My Baby - Soul Believer (Pablo)

  BREAK
Von Freeman & Frank Catalano - I could Write A Book - You Talkin' To
Me?!
Frank Morgan All Stars - Black Narcissus - Reflections (Contemporary)
Von Freeman & Ed Petersen - Four - Von & Ed (Delmark)

  BREAK
Milt Jackson/Kenny Clarke - Bluesology-2 - Bluesology (Savoy)
Russell Gunn - Blue In Green - Plays Miles (HighNote)
Christian Scott - So What - Rewind That (concord)

  BREAK