[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - 12/18/07

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Dec 19 06:37:19 EST 2007

  Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Tuesday December 18, 2007
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Steely Dan - The Royal Scam - Kid Charlemagne - (MCA)
Flim & The B.B.'s - This Is A Recording - Some Other Time - (dmp)
Eric Gale - Ginseng Women/Multiplication - De Rabbit - (Legacy)
Rique Pantoja - With Chet Baker - Cinema - (DSG)
Brandon Fields - Everybody's Business - Painted Clouds - (Nova)
Ray Obiedo - Sweet Summer Days - Blue Cactus - (Windham Hill)
Norman Connors - Remember Who You Are - You And I - (MoJazz)
Bill Withers - Live At Carnegie Hall - Use Me - (Columbia)
9:00pm
*Mike Barone - By Request - While You Are Gone - (Rhubarb)
*Fabian Zone Trio - The Masters Return! - My One And Only Love - (CAP)
*Manuel Valera - Vientos - For Thos Who Left - (Anzic)
Jeff Linsky - Passport To The Heart - Summer Soft - (Concord)
Tony Guerrero - Different Places - Pancho - (Nova)
*Jim Widner - Out Of This World - You Must Believe In Spring - (CMG)
*New York Voices - A Day Like This - For All We Know - (MCG)
*Steve Allee - Colors - Peepers - (Owl)
10:00pm
*Phil Woods - Swingchronicity - Skittish - (Jazzed Media)
*John Brown - Terms Of Art - Moanin' - (self released)
*Deep Blue Organ Trio - Folk Music - A Deeper Blue - (Origin)
Tommy Flanagan - Confirmation - It Never Entered My Mind - (Enja)
*Billy Taylor/Gerry Mulligan - Live At MCG - Line For Lyons - (MCG)
11:00pm
*Brad Steinwehe - Nutville - Moontrane - (Sea Breeze)
*Stevens, Siegel, Ferguson - Get Out Of Town - I Loves You Porgy - (Imaginary)
*Charles Gatschet - Step Lightly - Azalea - (CGP)
*Jon Mayer - So Many Stars - Rip Van Winkle - (Reservoir)
*Larry Carlton - Live In Tokyo - Derrick's Blues - (335)
*Steve Nelson - Sound-Effect - One Thin Dime - (HighNote)

*Indicates recent release