[JPL] Joel Dorn

Paul Combs pcomb at comcast.net
Wed Dec 19 14:39:17 EST 2007

Eric Jackson wrote:
> Growing up in Camden NJ, across the bridge from Philly, I remembered
> Joel from his days as an announcer in Philly. You could say I grew up
> listening to him.

As a young Philadelphian in the 60s, I too listened to Joel Dorn
regularly on WHAT, a 24/7 commercial jazz station, that those of us in
that place and time were blessed with.  After that I always felt like
cheering him on whenever I came across his productions.  I don't have
much to add to this memorializing other than to say that we were most
fortunate to have had Joel among us.

Paul Combs