[JPL] Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist; Wednesday, 19 December 2007; 10 AM to Noon Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Wed Dec 19 15:55:32 EST 2007

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
10 AM to Noon Pacific

*         Joel Frahm / Spring Can Really Hang You Up The Most / We Used To
Dance (Anzic)
*         Peter Paulsen / Nefertitti / Change Of Scenery (Wahbo)
*         Kurt Rosenwinkel / The Next Step / The Next Step (Verve)
*         Joris Teepe / Whisper Not / Bottom Line (Mons)
*         Dave Kikoski / Rosek / Almost Twilight (Criss Cross)
*         Stacey Kent / What A Wonderful World / Breakfast On The Morning
Tram (Blue Note)
*         Lee Morgan / Twilight Mist / Tom Cat (Blue Note)
*         Peter Bernstein / While We’re Young / Brain Dance (Criss Cross)
*         Larry Schneider / Sand And Sea / On The Edge (SteepleChase)
*         Andy Bey / Invitation / Tuesdays In Chinatown (Warlock)
*         Ernie Watts / Mr. Syms / Reaching Up (JVC)
*         Roy Haynes / Under Paris Skies / Cracklin’ (Prestige)
*         Grazyna Auguscik / Blue Skies / Live Sounds Live (GMA)
*         John Coltrane / I Want To Talk About You / Live At Birdland
(Impulse)
Recent adds to our rotation - streaming and available 24/7/365:
*         John McLean / Better Angels (Origin)
*         Joe Locke Quartet / Sticks and Strings (Jazz Eyes)
*         3 Cohens / Braid (Anzic)
*         Jonathan Kreisberg / The South Of Everywhere (Mel Bay)
Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 – Broadcasting Live From Our Studios
Overlooking The San Francisco Bay
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Times
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707

Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier
Gallery 41 <http://www.gallery41.com/>
PO Box 8415; Berkeley, CA 94707
Tel: 510.528.0326 / Fax: 510.528.6777
Straight Ahead & Strive For Tone - A Jazz Blog
<http://jazzfromgallery41.blogspot.com/>