[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 12-19-07

JASON M MILLER jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Wed Dec 19 16:55:08 EST 2007

Afternoon Jazz
Hosted By Jason M. Miller
Mon. - Fri. 1p-3p
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

Airdate: Wednesday 12-19-07

www.kvlu.org

Artist - Song(s) - Album - (Label)

HOUR ONE

Theme

Jackie Ryan - The Best Is Yet To Come - You And The Night And The Music
(Open Art)
Shawnn Monteiro w/ Clark Terry - Blues Medley with the Mumbles Man -
One Special Night (Whaling City Sound)
Clark Terry & Red Mitchell - Moten Swing - To Duke And Basie (Enja)

  BREAK
Gary Brunotte - You & The Night & The Music - Manic Moments (Sincopato)
The Michael O'Neill Quintet - You & The Night & The Music - Still
Dancin' (Jazzmo)
ftr. Kenny Washington
Rusell Gunn - Wade In The Water - Young Gunn (Muse)
Pepper Adams & Frank Foster - Milestones - Generations (Muse)

  BREAK
Steve Wilson - Sweet & Lovely - Generations (Stretch/Concord)
Greg Chako - Next - Paint A Picture, Tell A Story (CP 88-8)

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO
Frank Wess - I Hear Ya Talkin' - I Hear Ya Talkin' (Savoy Jazz)
Cedar Walton - I'm Old Fashioned - At Maybeck (Concord)
Steve Allee Trio - Yesterdays - Colors (Jazzville)
Lenore Raphael - Have You Met Miss Jones? - Invitation (Swingin' Fox
Music)

  BREAK
Kim Richmond Ensemble - Never Let Me Go - Live At Cafe Metropol (Origin)
Ben Paterson Trio - Dancing In The Dark - Breathing Space (OA2)
Ben Webster w/ Strings - The Sweetheart Of Sigma Chi - The Warm Moods
(Discovery)

  BREAK
Mel Torme - The Christmas Song / Autumn Leaves - Fujitsu-Concord Jazz
Festival in Japan '90 (Concord)
Frank Morgan - It's Only A Paper Moon - Love, Lost & Found (Telarc)
Buddy DeFranco & his Orchestra - Softly As In A Morning Sunrise -
Closed Session (Verve)