[JPL] PLAYLIST: WBCX 89.1 FM Cafe Jazz Dec 17,2007

jazzhead jazzhead at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 19 19:56:56 EST 2007

Playlist for Café Jazz on WBCX 89.1 FM for Dec 17,2007

Part of our " Melodic Monday Night" line-up.

Featuring "Café Jazz" with Mark Dove from 6PM to 8PM

Playlist for Dec 17,2007

NNENNA FREELON - "Better Than Anything" - Concord 30th Anniversary Box Set - (Concord)

KATHLEEN BERTRAND - "Flight Of The Butterfly" - unknown - (indep)

TIERNEY SUTTON - "Where or When" - Dancing In the Dark - (Telarc)

MADELEINE PEYROUX - "I'm All Right" - Half the Perfect World - (Rounder)

BILLIE HOLIDAY - "Tain't Nobody's Business If I Do" - The Jazz Singers - (Smithsonian)

REGINA BELLE - "Moanin" - Lazy Afternoon - (Peak)

BOB DOROUGH - "I Don't Mind" - Devil May Care - (Bethlehem)

ALAN BERGMAN - "You Don't Bring Me Flowers" - Lyrically - (Verve)

KIMBER MANNING - "At Last" - Eventually - (indep)

MARK MURPHY - "Stolen Moments" - The Jazz Singers - (Smithsonian)

GRADY TATE - "Everybody Loves My Baby" - From the Heart - (Halfnote)

KAYLA TAYLOR JAZZ - "Cry Me a River" - A Night At Pacific and Vine - (Smartykat)

JOHN BOUTTE - "That's My Desire" - Jambalaya - (Bose)

STEVE TYRELL - "Georgia On My Mind" - This Guy's In Love - (Sony)

SUSIE ARIOLI BAND - "The Way You Look Tonight" - That's For Me - (Justin Time)

SUPERSAX AND L.A.VOICES - "April In Paris" - Best of Supersax and L.A.Voices - (Group 7)

TONY BENNETT - "I Left My Heart In San Francisco" - Duets - (Sony)

FRANK SINATRA - "All the Way" - All the Way - (Capitol)

ANITA O'DAY - "The Way You Look Tonight" - Anita Sings the Most - (Verve)

HARRY CONNICK JR - "Stompin At the Savoy" - When Harry Met Sally - (Sony)

KEMBA COFIELD - "How High the Moon" - Shades of Kemba - (Indep)

DIANA KRALL - "Winter Wonderland" - Christmas Time - (Verve)

HARRY CONNICK JR - "I'll Be Home for Christmas" - Harry for the Holidays - (Sony)

MARSHA DUPREE - "You Send Me" - Sweet Soul - (Indep)

BOB SHAW - "Christmas Time Is Here" - A Celebration of Christmas - (Varga Sound)

Questions, Comments, Suggestions?

Mark Dove

Producer/host - "Café Jazz"

WBCX 89.1 FM