[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - 12/19/07

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Dec 20 05:37:43 EST 2007

  Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Wednesday December 19, 2007
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Rob McConnell - Big Band Christmas - My Favorite Things - (Concord)
Bruce Hamada/Jim Howard - Shades Of Christmas - O'Christmas Tree - (IK&F)
Dave Frishberg - Classics - My Attorney Bernie - (Concord)
Marilyn Harris - Round Trip - I Don't Gamble - (Wrightwood)
Bobby Shew - Salsa Caliente - Insight - (MAMA
*Leslie Pintchik - Quartets - Too Close For Comfort - (Ambient)
*Carl Saunders - Exploration - Scratch - (MAMA)
*Radam Schwartz - Magic Tales - Sunday Off Broadway - (Arabesque)
Tom Scott - Smokin' Section - A Short Visit - (Windham Hill)
9:00pm
Don Sebesky - Joyful Noise - Take The Coltrane - (BMG)
Nestor Torres - Morning Ride - Emerald Eyes - (Forecast)
Slyde Hyde - Late Night Jazz - I Got It Bad And That Ain't Good - (Vertical)
Pat Kelley - The Road Home - The Road Home - (Positive)
Gary Meek - Self Titled - I'll Be Here - (Lipstick)
Al Jarreau - Double Vision - Since I Fell For You - (Warner Bros.)
Shirley Horn - Loving You - The Island - (Verve)
10:00pm
Frank Mantooth - A Miracle - Guarujá - (Sea Breeze)
*Steve Nelson - Sound-Effect - Up Jumped Spring - (HighNote)
*Calabria Foti - A Lovely Way To Spend An Evening - Do It Again - (MoCo)
*Freddy Cole - Music Maestro Please - I'll Never Be The Same - (HighNote)
*Deep Blue Organ Trio - Folk Music - I Thought About You - (Origin)
*David Hazeltine - The Inspiration Suite - Don't Walk Away - (Sharp 9)
*Bob DeVos - Playing For Keeps - Wes Is More - (Savant)
*Dee Daniels - Jazzinit - Deed I Do - (Origin)
11:00pm
*Gerald Wilson - Monterey Moods - Blues - (Mack Avenue)
Patti Austin - Live - It Might Be You - (grp)
Patti Austin - Live - Baby Come To Me - (grp)
*Tropea - Take Me Back To The Ol' School - You Are My Heaven - (STP)
Paul Dourge - My Brazilian Jazz - Lamer St. - (PDM)
Joe Locke - Sticks And Strings - Terzani - (Jazzeyes)
*New York Voices - A Day Like This - (MCG)

*Indicates recent release