[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 12-20-07

JASON M MILLER jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Thu Dec 20 16:38:29 EST 2007

Afternoon Jazz
Hosted By Jason M. Miller
Mon. - Fri. 1p-3p
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

Airdate: Thursday 12-20-07

www.kvlu.org

Artist - Song(s) - Album - (Label)

    HOUR ONE

Theme

  BREAK
Count Basie & The Mills Brothers - December - The Board Of Directors
(Dot)

  BREAK
The Frank Wess - Harry Edison Orchestra - Jumpin' At The Woodside -
Dear Mr. Basie (Concord)
The Frank Wess Orchestra - Shiny Stockings - Entre Nous (Concord)
Judi  D. - All Of Me (a la King Pleasure) - Nightshade (self-released)

  BREAK
Gerald Wilson Orchestra - Sax Chase - In My Time (Mack Avenue)
Gerald wilson Orchestra - Lunceford Special - Gerald Wilson's Orchestra
of the 90's "Jenna" (Discovery)
Gerald wilson Orchestra - Love You Madly - Gerald Wilson Orchestra of
the 80's "Love You Madly" (Discovery)

  BREAK
The John Brown Quintet - A Night In Tunisia - Terms Of Art
(self-released)
Greg Chako - Cycles - Paint A Picture, Tell A Story (CP 88-8)

    HOUR TWO

  BREAK
Anita O'Day - The Way You Look Tonight - Cool Heat - Anita O'Day Sings
Jimmy Giuffre Arrangements (Verve)
Lisa Hilton - Emily - The New York Sessions (Lisa Hilton Music)
Trio Peter Beets - I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm - Jazz At The
Concertgebouw (RNW)
Melodye - Baby It's Cold Outside - Nocturnal Velvet (SMSJazz)
w/ Jack Sheldon

  BREAK
Brother Jack McDuff - Put On A Happy Face - The Heatin' System
(Concord)

  BREAK
Lester Young - When You're Smiling - "Lester"/Lester Young At Olivia's
Patio Lounge - In Washington, DC - 1956  (Pablo)
Paul Bolleckback - Dancing Leaf - Invocation (Elefant Dreams)
Joe Henderson - Blue Bossa - The Best of Blue Note, Vol.2 (Blue Note)

 BREAK
Count Basie & Stan Getz - Easy Living - Live At Birdland (Roulette)
                                Jazz Corner Of The World N.Y.C, N.Y.
U.S.A.