[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - 12/20/07

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Dec 21 05:52:07 EST 2007

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Thursday December 20, 2007
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Nelson Kole - self titled - Tattoo - (Agenda)
Manfredo Fest - Fascinating Rhythm - Berimbau - (Concord)
Brad Goode - self titled - Samba For Mary Jane - (Sunlight)
Vince Guaraldi - Charlie Brown's Holiday Hits - Christmas Time Is Here - (Fantasy)
Tommy Flanagan - Beyond The Blue Bird - Nascimento - (Timeless)
Grover Washington, Jr. - Winelight - Winelight - (Columbia)
Bill Withers - Winelight - Just The Two Of Us - (Columbia)
9:00pm
*Jim Widner - Out Of This World - You Must Believe In Spring - (CMG)
*Jim Balagurchik - Free At Last - Samba Nova - (JB)
Sadao Watanabe - Elis - Elis - (Elektra)
Elaine Elias - Dreamer - Tangerine - (Blue Bird)
*Ben Paterson - Breathing Space - Nardis - (OA2)
*Origin Artists - The Cool Season - The Christmas Song - (Origin)
*Jon Mayer - So Many Stars - Spring Can Really Hang You Up The Most - (Reservoir)
*Fabian Zone Trio - The Masters Return! - Billie's Bounce - (CAP)
10:00pm
*Phil Woods - Swingchronicity - Stockholm Sweetnin' - (Jazzed Media)
*Chip Stephens - Holding On To What Counts - Holding On To What Counts - (Capri)
*Carl Saunders - Exploration - The Hook - (MAMA)
Gene Harris - Funky Gene's - Everything Happens To Me - (Concord)
Brandon Fields - Other Places - Other Places - (Nova)
*Tardo Hammer -Look Stop & Listen - Flossie Lou - (Sharp 9)
David Sills - Green - Sills Sails - (Origin)
*Diana Krall - The Very Best - You Go To My Head - (Verve)
11:00pm
Bob Florence - Funupmanship - All Blues - (MAMA)
*Michael O'Neill - Still Dancin' - Invitation - (Jazzmo)
*Rob Lockart - Parallel Lives - All Or Nothing At All - (Origin)
*Andy Bey - Ain't Necessarily So - If I Should Lose You - (12th Street)
*Jeff Libman - Not Even The Rain - I'm Old Fashioned - (Tempest)
*Steve Allee - Colors - Come Rain Or Come Shine - (Owl)

*Indicates recent release