[JPL] Re: Foreword Playlist KIPO 893. FM Honolulu, Hawaii

ray cruz salsaymas at hawaiiantel.net
Fri Dec 21 14:19:24 EST 2007

Aloha & Happy Holidays

Foreword Play List on KIPO - 89.3FM, Honolulu HI

Host: Ray Cruz
Time: 8:00a – 9:00a Weekly – Morning Drive
Format: Smooth Jazz, Classic R&B, News & Information

** This play list shows only spins that are listed on the current Jazz
Week Smooth Album Chart and CD’s that we currently have in our
library**

Ray Cruz
738 Kaheka Street Suite 101
Honolulu, HI 96814-3726
808-955-8821 Office
808-226-1221

Artist – Project – Title – Label

Monday - 12/17/07

8:00am
Blake Aaron – Desire – Bumpin’ On The Wes Side – Innervision
Kirk Whalum feat. Jeff Golub – Roundtrip – Glow – Rendezvous
Queen Latifah – Trav’ Lin’ Light – Poetry Man – Verve
Dave Koz – Memories Of A Winters Night – Have Yourself A Merry
Christmas – Capitol

8:30am
Brian Simpson – Above The Clouds – Above The Clouds – Rendezvous
U-Nam – Return From The 80’s - Turn Your Love Around – Trippin’ N
Rhythm
Tuesday - 12/18/07

8:00am
Dave Koz – Lucky Man – You Make Me Smile – Capitol
Chuck Loeb – Presence - Riki Don’t Lose That Number – Heads Up
New York Voices – A Day Like This – Stoned Soul Picnic – MCG Jazz
Gabriel Mark Hasselbach – Smooth Island Jazz Christmas – Christmas
Time is Here – Quiet Storm Records
M.F.S.B. – The Best Of M.F.S.B. – Freddies Dead - Sony
8:30am
Deems Tsutakawa – My Music Love Christmas – Go Tell It To The
Mountain/Jingle Bells
J-Town Records
Wednesday - 12/19/07

8:00am
Marc Antoine – Hi – Lo Split – Spooky – Peak
Eric Marienthal – Just Around The Corner – Your Move – Peak
Joyce Cooling – Revolving Door – Come And Get It – Narada Jazz
Najee – Rising Sun – Moody’s Mood For Love – Heads Up
Boney James – Christmas Present – Merry Christmas Baby – Concord Music

8:30am
Queen Latifah – Trav’lin’ Light – I Love Being Here With You - Verve
Thursday - 12/20/07

8:00am – Classic Rhythm & Blues – Holiday Edition
Freddie Jackson – Christmas Forever
Nancy Wilson – What I Want For Christmas
Fats Domino – Silver Bells
The Whispers – Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
Al Green – I’ll Be Home For Christmas
Fats Domino – Please Come Home For Christmas
Ella Fitzgerald – God Rest Ye Merry Men

8:30am
Denise Williams – Do You Hear What I Hear?
Donny Hathaway – This Chrstmas
Friday - 12/21/07

8:00am
Bob James & Kirk Whalum – Joined At The Hip -  Kickin’ Back – Warner
Brothers
Al Jarreau – My Favorite Things – My Favorite Things – Golden Stars
Dotsero – A Season of Wonder – Do You Hear What I Hear – Cinderblock
Records
Kenny “Babyface” Edmunds – Playlist - Fire & Rain - Mercury
Greg Karukas – Looking Up – Show Me The Way – Trippin’ N’ Rhythm

8:30am
Go Jimmy Go – Holiday Hell Yeah! – The Twelve Days of Christmas Local
Style – Moon Room Records
Various Artists – Smooth Island Jazz Christmas – Jingle Bells – Quiet
Storm Records

Ray Cruz
KIPO 89.FM
Hawaii Public Radio