[JPL] Hank Marr

Michelle Mobley michelle_mobley at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 21 14:40:55 EST 2007

I have a couple on CD that came by trickle-down on one of those knock-off
labels, but the quality is fine.  I also have some Jamie Abersol play-along CDs
that feature his B3.  Unfortunately, I am traveling for the holidaze and can't
get to my catalog to find them for you (I gotta subscribe to GoToMyPC.com).  If
no one else helps you before the 26th, I'll get back to you.