[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 12-21-07

JASON M MILLER jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Fri Dec 21 16:38:13 EST 2007

Afternoon Jazz
Hosted By Jason M. Miller
Mon. - Fri. 1p-3p
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

Airdate: Friday 12-21-07

www.kvlu.org

Artist - Song(s) - Album - (Label)

Theme

  BREAK
Vince Guaraldi Trio - Christmas Time Is Here (vocal) - A Charlie Brown
Christmas (Fantasy)
Harry Connick Jr. - Sleigh Ride - When My Heart Finds Christmas
(Columbia)
Harry Connick Jr. - I Pray On Christmas - When My Heart Finds Christmas
(Columbia)

  BREAK
Dave Tofani Quartet - A Child Is Born - Nights At The Inn (Solowinds)
Benny Golson - In Your Own Sweet Way - Terminal 1 (Concord)

  BREAK
Dave Brubeck - Joy To The World - A Dave Brubeck Christmas (Telarc)
Dave McKenna - Silent Night, Holy Night - Christmas Ivory (Concord)
Eddie Gomez - Tenderly - Next Future (Stretch)

  BREAK
Lester Young - Just You, Just Me - In Washington D.C., 1956 Volume III
(Pablo)
Gerald Wilson Orchestra - Equinox - The Best of the Gerald Wilson
Orchestra (Pacific Jazz)
Gerald Wilson Orchestra - Down Here On The Ground - The Best of the
Gerald Wilson Orchestra (Pacific Jazz)

  BREAK
The Laverne Christie Trio - East Of The Sun (West Of The Moon) - East
Of The Sun, West Of The Moon (Quiescent)
Tony Bennett - Firefly - All-Time Greatest Hits (Columbia)
Lenore Raphael - Stella By Starlight - A Beautiful Friendship (Swingin'
Fox Music)

  BREAK
Travelin' Light - Jingle Bells - Christmas With Travelin' Light (Telarc)