[JPL] Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist; Friday, 21 December 2007 6 PM to 8 PM Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Fri Dec 21 23:32:21 EST 2007

Some of our friends on the other side of the globe wrote to us requesting
that we add a Live “Late-night” program to our schedule.
An easy request to fulfill when it’s just 6 PM here on the West Coast.
Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Friday, December 21, 2007
6 PM to 8 PM Pacific

*         Katie Bull / There Will Never Be Another You / The Story So Far
(Corn Hill Indie)
*         Brad Goode / I Remember You / Nature Boy (Delmark)
*         Ari Brown / Kylie’s Lullaby / Live At The Green Mill (Delmark)
*         Nicole Mitchell’s Black Earth Ensemble / Love Has No Boundaries /
Black Unstoppable (Delmark)
*         Mike Ellis / Bag’s Groove / Bahia Band (Alpha Pocket)
*         Speak In Tones / Bahia By Night / Subaro (Alpha Pocket)
*         Grazyna Auguscik / Don’t Explain / Live Sounds Live (GMA)
*         Joe Locke – Geoff Keezer Quartet / Fractured / Live In Seattle
(Origin)
*         Jon Hemmersam – Dom Minasi Quartet / Conclusions / Hemmersam –
Minasi Quartet (CDM)
*         Dave Douglas / Butterfly Effect / Keystone (Greenleaf Music)
*         Eric Dolphy / Something Sweet, Something Tender / Out To Lunch
(Blue Note)
*         Grachan Moncur III / Evolution / Evolution (Blue Note)
Recent adds to our Playlist/Rotation
Live Broadcasts (check schedule)
Streaming and available 24/7/365:
*         Katie Bull / The Story, So Far (Corn Hill Indie)
*         Mike Ellis / Bahia Band (Alpha Pocket)
*         Speak In Tones / Subaro (Alpha Pocket)
*         Brad Goode / Nature Boy (Delmark)
*         Ari Brown / Live At The Green Mill (Delmark)
*         Nicole Mitchell / Black Unstoppable (Delmark)
*         Mike Ellis / Bahia Band (Alpha Pocket)
*         Jon Hemmersam – Dom Minasi Quartet (CDM)
*         John McLean / Better Angels (Origin)
*         Joe Locke Quartet / Sticks and Strings (Jazz Eyes)
*         3 Cohens / Braid (Anzic)
*         Jonathan Kreisberg / The South Of Everywhere (Mel Bay)
*         Grazyna Auguscik / Live Sounds Live (GMA)
Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 – Broadcasting Live From Our Studios
Overlooking The San Francisco Bay
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Times
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707
Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier
Gallery 41 <http://www.gallery41.com/>
PO Box 8415; Berkeley, CA 94707
Tel: 510.528.0326 / Fax: 510.528.6777
Straight Ahead & Strive For Tone - A Jazz Blog
<http://jazzfromgallery41.blogspot.com/>