[JPL] PLAYLIST "Jazz from Down Under" January 2008

Peter Kuller pkuller at comstech.com
Sat Dec 22 19:40:48 EST 2007

Radio Adelaide Community Radio 101.5 FM in Adelaide South Australia
Everywhere else via http://radio.adelaide.edu.au
Streaming RealAudio 24 hrs a day
To all Contributors and Listeners "Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy, Safe, and Peaceful 2008"

My Programs and Playlists for January 2008
                                                   ARTIST/Track/Album/Label      * = Australian

Thu 3/01/08 "Primetime Jazz" 7pm - 9pm "Mainstream - Something Old & New"
1) PJ PERRY & CAMPBELL RYGA/Con Alto/Joined at The Hip/CellarLive
2) EDDIE DANIELS/Night and Day/Homecoming/IPO
3) GREG CHAKO/Next/Paint a Picture, Tell a Story/Chako Productions
4) BRADFORD HAYES/My Sons/The Jazz Life/IntensityMusic
5) CHARLES GATSCHET/The Chief/Step Lightly/Charles Gatschet Publishing
6) DEEP BLUE ORGAN TRIO/A Deeper Blue/Folk Music/ORIGIN
7) DIANE HUBKA/All God's Chillun Got Rhythm/Goes To The Movies/18th&Vine Records
8) JOHN McLEAN/Place Talk/Better Angels/ORIGIN
9) BEN PATERSON/Alice in Wonderland/Breathing Space/OA2
10) GARY BRUNOTTE/Aqua De Beber/Manic Moments/Sincopato
11) CYTHIA SAYER/Viper Mad/Attractions/Plunk Records
12) MELVIN SMITH/1750 Washington St/Portrait/Melvin G.Smith Music
13) KEITH JARRETT/I Got It Bad And That Ain't Good/The Melody At Night With You/ECM
14) HAROLD MABERN/Waltzing Westward/Wailin'/Prestige
15) PETER BEETS/I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm/Jazz at the Concertgebouw/Radio Netherlands

Tue 15/01/08 "Jazz on The Terrace" Noon - 1pm "Jazz Lunch - light & Cool"
1) LINDA CIOFALO/Oh What A Beautiful Morning/Sun Set/Lucky Jazz
2) PEARL DJANGO/September In The Rain/Modern Times/ModernHotRecords
3) MICHAEL CAMACHO/Here's to the Blues/Just For You/New Found Records
4) BRADFORD HAYES/One Little Indian/The Jazz Life/IntensityMusic
5) SANDY DENNISON/On The Street Where You Live/Jazzed/SDR Records
6) DOTTI ANITA TAYLOR/I Thiught About You/A Morning Glory/Independent
7) GREG CHAKO/Tokong Burung-Nazri's Place/Integration II/Greg Chako Prdctns
8) CYNTHIA SAYER/Shakin' The Blues Away/Attractions/Plunk Records
9) CHARLES GATSCHET/Caracas/Step Lightly/Charles Gatschet Publishing

Fri 18/01/08 "Primetime Jazz" 7pm - 9pm 'What's New" Contemporary Jazz
1) JON HEMMERSAM&DOM MINASI/Conclusions/J.Hemmersam& D.MInasi/CDM
2) SACO YASUMA/Labyrinth/Another Rain/Leave Note
3) DEBBIE PORYES/The Very Thought Of You/A Song In Jazz/Jazzschool Records
4) KIM RICHMOND/You Don't Know What Love Is/Live at the Cafe Metropol/ORIGIN
5) ALBRECHT MAURER/Jour de Fete-passe/Movietalks/JazzHausMusik
6) ROB LOCKART/All Or Nothing At All/Parallel Lives/ORIGIN
7) MARC SEALES/Fire and Rain/Black Hills/ORIGIN
8) MIKE ELLIS/Solista Que Base/Bahia Band/AlphaPocket
9) PETER PAULSEN/Random Width/Change of Scenery/Wahbo
10) JACOB VARMUS/Ecstatic Little Porpoises/All the Things we still can be/Crow's Kin
11) RODRGO FERRARI-NUNES/Fables of Faubus/Bias Project 1/Elegiax

Thu 24/01/08 "Primetime Jazz" 7pm- 9pm"Mainstream - Something Old & New"
1) JOHN COLTRANE/Lazy Bird/Simply Jazz. Sax Jazz/EMI
2) NIGEL KENNEDY/Midnight Blue/Blue Note Sessions/Blue Note
3) ANDRE PREVIN/Lickety Split/Showboat/Deutsche Grammophon
4) DONALD BYRD/Witchcraft/Byrd In Hand/Blue Note
5) GEORGE SHEARING/Lonely Moments/Pick Yourself Up/Past Perfect
6) JACKIE McLEAN/Action/Action/Blue Note
7) OSCAR PETERSON/All The Things You Are/Jazzclub Legends/Verve
8) RED HOLLOWAY/Blues For C. J./Red Holloway & Company/Concord
9) BRAD MEHLDAU/Anything Goes/Anything Goes/Warner Music
10) BRANFORD MARSALIS/Royal Garden Blues/Royal Garden Blues/CBS
11) HAROLD MABERN/XKE/Wailin'/Prestige
12) BILL FRISELL/On The Street Where You Live/Bill Frisell, Ron Carter, Paul Motian
13) BOB MINTZER&MICHAEL BRECKER/Three Little Words/Twin Tenors/Novus
14) ERIC REED/Black, As In Buhaina/Musicale/Impulse

Wed 30/01/08 "Primetime Jazz" 7pm - 9pm "Swing & Big Band"
1) TAYLOR - FIDYK BIG BAND/Lullaby of Birdland/A Perfect Match/Writegroove
2) LALO SCHIFRIN/Bach to the Blues/Return of the Marquis De Sade/Aleph
3) JAKO PASTORIUS TRIBUTE BAND/Soul Intro/Invitation/Warner Bros
4) CLAUDE BOLLING BIG BAND/Genevieve/Live at The Meridien/CBS
5) THE DUTCH JAZZ ORCHESTRA/I've Got The World On A String/You Go To My Head/Radio Netherlands
6) ELIANE ELIAS & BOB BROOKMEYER/Impulsive/Impulsive/Stunt
7) PHIL COLLINS BIG BAND/That's All/A Hot Night In Paris/WEA
8) CHICK COREA & LIONEL HAMPTON/Moment's Notice/Chick Corea/Dejavu Retro
9) CITY RHYTHM ORCHESTRA/Time After Time/Vibrant Tones/Limehouse
10) MILES DAVIS & GIL EVANS/Corcovado/The Best Of/Columbia
11) MORRISON BROTHERS BIG BAND*/A Night In Tunesia/A Night In Tunesia/ABC
12) BBC BIG BAND/My Old Man Said Follow The Van/Red Hot Jazz/BBC
13) KENNY BAKER ORCHESTRA/Carnival Time/Tribute to the Great Trumpets/Pastels
14) COUNT BASIE/Billie's Bounce/The Best Of/Pablo
15) MARMALADE CIRCUS*/Collapso/And then there were ten/Independent

Happy to receive material for future program inclusions
Please send discs to:-
Peter Kuller - Jazz Presenter Radio Adelaide 101.5 fm
64 Esplanade
Sellicks Beach SA 5174
AUSTRALIA
E-mail: pkuller at comstech.com