[JPL] Computers and the future of Jazz Radio

Jeff Turton jturton at comcast.net
Sat Dec 22 19:55:21 EST 2007

I also like what ECM and others are doing with plaympe. It allows me
a chance to review the disc and if it works get some initial airplay
while I request a hard copy . As long as the downloads are of good
quality and hard copies available I really do prefer to download the
music for review purposes. I have more than enough clutter around and
believe me there are a number of discs that I could easily eliminate
before having to add another disc to the already large piles that
accumulate throughout the year.

Jeff Turton
WFNX Jazz Brunch