[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRTI Friday Jazz w/ Jeff Duperon 12/21/07

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Sun Dec 23 11:00:46 EST 2007

WRTI Jazz w/Jeff Duperon

Friday, 6pm-10pm

Listen to WRTI on the web

http://www.wrti.org

PLAYLIST
12/21/07

Artist/ Song Title/ CD-LP Title/ Label

6PM

Dedication to Joel Dorn

David 'Fathead' Newman/Hard Times/Back In My Disc Jockey Days/Label M

Richard 'Groove' Holmes/Do Nothing Till You Hear From ME/Jazz That Swings/32
Jazz

The Arthur Blythe Quartet/The Christmas Song/Jingle Bell Jazz/Columbia

Roberta Flack/Suzanne/Killing Me Softly/Atlantic

Eddie Harris/Lover Man/A Tale of Two Cities/Hyena

Radam Schwartz/Magic Tales/Magic Tales/Arabesque Recordings*

Radam Schwartz 'CONVERSATION'

7PM

Radam Schwartz/You'll Always Be My Baby/Magic Tales/Arabesque Recordings*

Radam Schwartz/Imprecise Exactitudes/Magic Tales/Arabesque Recordings*

Lee Morgan/Filet of Soul/Delightfulee/Blue Note**

Freddie Hubbard & Jimmy Heath/Bluesville/Great 'Live' Jazz/Hyena

Dexter Gordon/Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas/Jingle Bell
Jazz/Columbia

Gene Ammons/Jungle Soul/Back In My Disc Jockey Days/Label M

8PM

The Modern Jazz Sextet/Tour De Force/The Modern Jazz Sextet/Verve

Charles Brown/Merry Christmas Baby/Ultimate Jazz Christmas/Blue Note

Thad Jones/Thedia/The Magnificent Thad Jones/Blue Note**

Oscar Peterson/A Child Is Born/Have Yourself A Jazzy Little Christmas/Verve

Nat 'King' Cole/The Christmas Song/Ultimate Jazz Christmas/Blue Note

Duke Ellington/Jingle Bells/Jingle Bell Jazz/Columbia

9PM

Paul Chambers & Cannonball Adderley/Awful Mean/Just Friends/Charly

Cannonball Adderley/Midnight Mood/Radio Nights/Hyena

The Jazz Crusaders/The Young Rabbits/Back In My Disc Jockey Days/Label M

Louis Armstrong/You Go To My Head/Louis Armstrong meets Oscar Peterson/Verve

Hannibal Peterson/Change Is Going To Come/One With The Wind/Muse

Charles Earland/Sister Sadie/The Horace Silver Songbook/High Note

Rahsaan Roland Kirk/Night Train/Great 'Live' Jazz/Hyena

Donald Byrd/Theme For Malcolm/32 Gems From 32 Jazz/32 Jazz

* New Release
** Reissue

Jeff Duperon

Jazz Host