[JPL] WBGO atttacked by pirates

Jim Wilke jwilke123 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 23 20:02:58 EST 2007

Perhaps the FCC is too busy partying with corporate radio execs over
the latest give away of public airwaves?

Too bad the pirates aren't taking using legal LPFM channels ... they're
more in the spirit of serving local communities than Murdoch, et al.
The FCC bowed out of programming matters years ago and said they were
just going to concentrate on regulation and engineering.  Apparently
they're not even doing that now.

Deregulation sucks.

JW