Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 23 23:36:47 EST 2007

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Benny Goodman--Sing, Sing,Sing-- The War--Sony
Count Basie--Basie Boogie--The War--Sony
Jimmie Lunceford--Four Or Five Times--Stomp It Off--Decca Jazz
Ella Fitzgerald--Lady Be Good--Live at The Opera House--Verve
Louis Armstrong--Sleepy Time Down South--You're Drivin Me Crazy--Columbia

Dexter Gordon--A Night In Tunisia--Our Man In Paris--Blue Note
Tardo Hammer--Our Delight--Look, Stop and Listen--Sharp Nine
Jon Hendricks--Lester Leaps In--Reunion--Tetrachord

Bradford Hayes--The Coaster--Jazz Life--Intensity
Eric Reed--Kokomo--Here--Maxjazz

Jazz on the Latin Side--Baila Mi Gente--Tambolero--Saungu
Eddie Palmieri--Prohibicion de Salida--Palo Pa Rumba--Fania
Ileana Santamaria--Mayeya--What I Want--Deep Tone
Johnny Blas--Cool Blas--Skin and Bones--CuBop

Sathima Bea Benjamin--Solitude--A Morning In Paris--Ekapa
Billie Holiday--Lover Man--Original Decca Masters--MCA
Sarah Vaughan--You're Blase--How Long Has This Been Going On?--Pablo

Tardo Hammer--If You Could See Me Now--Look, Stop, And Listen--Sharp Nine
Miles Davis--Flamenco Sketches--Kind of Blue--Columbia

Dwight Trible--Celestial Blues--Living Water--Passin The Vibe
Wes Montgomery--Bumpin On Sunset--Jazz Masters 14--Verve
David Hazeltine--Don't Walk Away--The Inspiration Suite--Sharp Nine

Larry Vuckovich--Impressions--Reunion--Tetrachord
Ron Carter--Seven Steps--Dear Miles--Blue Note
Dianne Reeves--Love For Sale--I Remember--Blue Note
Terell Stafford--Paper Trail--Taking Chances--Mazjazz
Art Blakey--The Core--Free For All--Blue Note

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Larry Reni Thomas
Sunday Night Jazz Host   9p-12m
WCOM-FM   Chapel Hill-Carrboro
www.communityradio.coop