[JPL] Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist; Monday, 24 December 2007; 10 AM to Noon Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Mon Dec 24 15:50:14 EST 2007

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Monday, December 24, 2007
10AM to Noon Pacific

*         Mike Ellis / Freedom Jazz Dance / Bahia Band (Alpha Pocket)
*         Brad Goode / Nature Boy / Nature Boy (Delmark)
*         Speak In Tones / Douson Foly / Subaro (Alpha Pocket)
*         Brent Jensen / One More Mile / One More Mile (Origin)
*         Katie Bull / For All We Know / The Story So Far (Corn Hill Indie)
*         Ari Brown / Shorter’s Vibes / Live At The Green Mill (Delmark)
*         Kurt Rosenwinkel / Christmas Song / The Enemies Of Energy (Verve)
*         Antoine Roney / Blues For Leslie / Whirling (Muse)
*         Oscar Brown, Jr. / Afro Blue / Sin & Soul And Then Some (Columbia)
*         Jimmy Smith / Greensleeves / Organ Grinder Swing (Verve)
*         Bill Stewart / Fred And Ginger / Snide Remarks (Blue Note)
*         Joel Harrison / Will The Circle Be Unbroken / Free Country
(ACT-Music Vision)
*         Marc Johnson / For A Thousand Years / The Sound Of Summer Running
(Verve)
*         John Coltrane / Out Of This World / Coltrane (Impulse)
Recent adds to our Playlist/Rotation
Live Broadcasts (check schedule)
Streaming and available 24/7/365:
*         Katie Bull / The Story, So Far (Corn Hill Indie)
*         Mike Ellis / Bahia Band (Alpha Pocket)
*         Speak In Tones / Subaro (Alpha Pocket)
*         Brad Goode / Nature Boy (Delmark)
*         Ari Brown / Live At The Green Mill (Delmark)
*         Nicole Mitchell / Black Unstoppable (Delmark)
*         John McLean / Better Angels (Origin)
*         Joe Locke Quartet / Sticks and Strings (Jazz Eyes)
*         3 Cohens / Braid (Anzic)
*         Jonathan Kreisberg / The South Of Everywhere (Mel Bay)
*         Grazyna Auguscik / Live Sounds Live (GMA)
Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 – Broadcasting Live From Our Studios
Overlooking The San Francisco Bay
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Times
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707

Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier
Gallery 41 <http://www.gallery41.com/>
PO Box 8415; Berkeley, CA 94707
Tel: 510.528.0326 / Fax: 510.528.6777
Straight Ahead & Strive For Tone - A Jazz Blog
<http://jazzfromgallery41.blogspot.com/>