[JPL] Stolen Moments 12.24.07

Steve Rubin steve at pacific.net
Mon Dec 24 20:25:50 EST 2007

Stolen Moments 12.24.07

The John Brown Quintet - I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus -   Merry
Christmas Baby -  Self Produced
Nate Najar Trio - A Carol For All Seasons - Christmas With The Nate
Najar Trio - Blue Line - Anti
Jolie Holland & Booker T. Jones - What A Wonderful World - What A
Wonderful World - Anti

The Boilermaker Jazz Band - Boogie Woogie Santa Claus -  Swingin' The
Season - Self Produced
Travelin' Light - Jingle Bells -  Santa's Bag - An All-Star Jazz
Christmas  - Telarc
Patricia Barber - Santa Claus is Coming To Town  - Blue Note

Charlie Bertini and Friends  - I'll Be Home For Christmas -  Christmas
Jazz! Volume 2 - Nagel Heyer
Michael Wolf - Let It Snow (Featuring Mark Isham) - Christmas Moods -
Artemis
Dianne Reeves - Little Drummer Boy - Christmas Time Is Here - Blue  Note

Trio West - God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen - Trio West Plays Holiday
Songs - Self Produced
Hot Club Of Detroit - Chipmunk Song - Jazz Yule Love II - Mack Ave
René Marie - Winter Wonderland - Maxjazz Holiday - Maxjazz

Betty Carter - Let It Snow - Betty Carter - Jazz For Joy: A Verve
Christmas Album Jazz - Verve
Andrew James - Christmas in New Orleans - New Orleans Christmas -
Putamayo
Ingrid Lucia - Zat You, Santa Claus? - Ingrid Lucia - New Orleans
Christmas -  Putamayo

Albert King - Santa Claus Wants Some Lovin' - Albert King - Christmas
In Soulsville - Stax/Concord
Charles Brown - Merry Christmas Baby - Var. Christmas Classics (Rhino
Archive Series)
Charlie Parker - White Christmas - Charlie Parker - Savoy Christmas
Blues - Savoy

Ella Fitzgerald - Baby It's Cold Outside - Ella Fitzgerald-Yule Be
Miserable - Verve
The Christmas Jug Band featuring Dan Hicks - Somebody Stole My Santa
Claus Suit - Bummed Out Christmas! - Rhino
Houston Person & Etta Jones - Blue Christmas - Houston Person & Etta
Jones - Jazz For A Christmas Present - Savoy

Houston Person & Etta Jones - I'll Be Home For Christmas - Houston
Person & Etta Jones - Jazz For A Christmas Present - Savoy
The Dynamic Les DeMerle Band - Santa Baby - The Dynamic Les DeMerle
Band - The Jazz Spirit Of Christmas - Origin

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Stolen Moments"
Mondays 2-4:00 PM

KZYX/KZYZ